It can be simpler to acquire a decent print quality during the thermocouple arrangement (you don’t have to coordinate the strip type to the name material).
• Environmentally better as you don’t need to discard utilized ink strips (by and large you can just utilize warm strips once).
Impediments of Direct Thermal Printing:
• The print will blur as expected, particularly whenever presented to coordinate daylight.
• The name material will stain as expected, particularly whenever presented to coordinate daylight.
• The name material is inclined to stamping whenever scoured or scraped.
• Cannot be utilized in high temperature applications (for the most part indicated to 50°C), as the marks will rapidly turn dark.
• There is a restricted scope of direct warm name materials, contrasted with warm exchange (despite the fact that it is conceivable to acquire direct warm card label material and some engineered materials, for example, polypropylene).
• Direct warm marks will make more noteworthy wear the print head contrasted with warm exchange printing. You can accordingly expect the supplant the print head all the more frequently with direct warm printing on the off chance that you are printing high volumes of marks.
The issue of print blurring and the name material stamping when scraped are diminished when utilizing top covered direct warm marks. Top covered direct warm marks are more costly, yet additionally give restricted protection from dampness and water harm. In the event that immediate warm marks are to be utilized in a cooler (with a cooler cement), it is prudent to utilize top covered name material.
Warm Transfer Printing
Focal points of Thermal Transfer Printing:
• Thermal exchange printing produces a lasting print, which has fantastic protection from blurring, in any event, when exposed to coordinate daylight.
• The sturdiness of warm exchange print can be controlled by the decision of lace type. The most mainstream (and least expense) grade is wax, which has restricted smear opposition. The following evaluation up is wax/tar, which has great smear opposition, however restricted scratch obstruction. The top evaluation is pitch, which is scratch and water safe and impervious to numerous synthetics (see the lace detail for data on which synthetic compounds a specific lace is impervious to).